My first time visiting the beautiful region of Amelia Island Florida and my first stay at the Days Inn. The hotel is a basic 1970's hotel my family took me too during trips to Florida. The fact that it was so close to the ocean is its best feature. The staff were very friendly and the housekeeping staff especially Christy was first rate in servicing and keep our room comfortable for the 8 days we stayed there. The carpet in our room was way past its use and is in terrible condition, the hotel should be ashamed to not clean these and they should be removed!!! We were awakened many nights by a small child whose parents let stay outside of the room at 12 and 1am each night i assume they were extended stay family. Screams and yelling were a common occurance until we finally confronted the parents. The pool was nice and the exterior very well kept.
The breakfast if thats what u call it was terrible. DAYS INN requires fruit, yogurts as we have always stayed at the Days INN when traveling I would assume they need to follow the franchise standards. There was a pile of english muffins and pastrys. Cold cereal, and coffee.
All in all we would prefer to stay next door at the Hampton Inn and pay the extra charges on our next trip to this area.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel
- Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Days Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Days Inn Amelia Island
- Days Inn Fernandina Beach
- Best Western Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Best Western
- Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just steps away from the beaches of Amelia Island, FL. We invite you to experience an unforgettable vacation with The Days Inn and Suites. Featuring free tennis for our guests and Amelia Islands largest hotel pool, the amenities at the Days Inn and Suites are second to none. Our gameroom ia a big crowd pleaser for families with little ones, giving mom time for our spa & salon and dad time to catch a game. Our Sports Bar boasts 9 TV's to watch the big game. So bo on "Island Time" and let us handle the cleaning while you enjoy the luxuries of our hotel, the surrounding beaches and all luxury that beautiful Amelia Island, Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.