“great Muni!” 4 of 5 stars

amelia island
4 attraction reviews
“great Muni!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

If your tired of the overpriced overhyped resort courses play the north south and west courses and have a nice stroll. Not Augusta like conditions but pleasant for a round of golf and a great walking course!

Jacksonville, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Lack Of Care”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Once a fine city golf course with three nine hole courses to select from. Now with the lack of attention to the grounds the course is not much to enjoy.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I've played numerous courses in the Jacksonville area and this is tied for one of the worst so far! The tee boxes were uneven and could've been confused for rough, the fairways blended in perfectly with the rough, and there were greens that had pieces of sod lain in the middle of them to replace missing grass. The greens were suffering from mold and there were numerous spots that were bare dirt. I was extremely disappointed with what we saw. The course has so much potential, but it looks like no one is capitalizing on it.

Galena, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We always play FBGC on our visits to AI. This time, the course was in horrible shape. The greens were a mess and there were so many bare patches and weeds. I felt like I was hitting off bare dirt/sand on most hits. We have really enjoyed this course previously and were excited to take our friends there. I am hoping that it can be improved to its previous condition.

Visited June 2013
Victoria, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“Love this little course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I have played this course 2 yrs running and just love it. We get to go out in a cart just the two of us and really enjoy the time together. I am just learning and it is open and wide so the balls I hit never get lost. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Visited April 2013