“Great diner food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great diner food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The turkey burger is the BEST and the sweet potato fries are a must have. I highly suggest eating in cause the fries, regular or sweet potato, get soggy quickly when taking home. Definitely a "have to try once" if you are visiting.

Visited October 2013

Buford, Georgia
“Best burger I have had! ( besides my own!!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ok, we had seen this place while drinking around and wife looked it up on trip advisor ! I am glad she did. My wife is vegetarian and this place had one of the best veg hamburgers my wife ever had. I had the Carolina burger and it was absolutely excellent. The fries are to die for and fresh cut by staff. This is a little place that can get very busy and we both can see why. One of the best hamburgers that I have had! Make a point to go there and have a great meal at a great price! Excellent service and just a fun little place to grab a bite and visit with the crowd

“Yummy burgers in the heart of historic downtown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch one Sunday afternoon and loved this place. The burgers and fries were delicious and priced reasonably. The staff were extremely nice too! Will definitely go back if I go to Fernandina again.

Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good, will go back, a little pricey though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had a beet burger, kids burgers, shrimp burger, turkey burger and chili cheese burger. Kids burger was very small (almost too small for my 4 and 6 year old). Shrimp burger was very good. Beet burger was "different and interesting", turkey burger was good, and chili cheese burger was good. We had sweet potato fries, and regular fries they were all good as well. I guess my biggest complaints were price (It was $60 for 4 adults and 2 kids - only 2 people had soda) and the size of the kids burgers. They were very tiny! - about the size of a slider and they only got 1 plus a few fries for I think $5 Next time I will be ordering a full size burger and cutting it in half for them.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yulee, Florida
“A new favorite..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I made a bit stop at Tasty's recently after reading some excellent reviews in the "Islander" we were not disappointed. Our burgers, his the "special" of the day the sunrise burger and mine a basic single with bacon and cheese, were awesome. They tasted like home made with fresh hand cut fries perfectly browned. My bacon was crisp and my husbands fried egg was the perfect level of done not too runny and not too dry. Not to mention the staff was super friendly and the food came out way faster than I would have expected. We loved it.. a new favorite..

• Visited September 2013