My daughter and I spent the night at this hotel and I have to say we were greatly disappointed by their unfriendly staff. While checking in the man didn't even say hello, thank you, have a nice day, nothing! Then he didn't even tell me which room I had! What a sloppy reception! Did not make me want to stay here again. The room was clean and adequeate, but the AC didn't cool the room off. I had it on 65 and still got warm. The train woke my daughter up several times and myself once. I don't know why they have to blow the horn that late at night. I know there are rules in some towns that they can't blow their horn after 10pm. Do NOT stay on the 2nd floor. It is the breakfast and pool floor and people were complaining about being woken up early and kept up late. The third floor was pretty quiet. The breakfast bar was so crowded we opted for yogart on the run. It was also about 100 degrees in there, they even had fans running trying to cool it off. In short they have an AC problem! For the money $170, it was not worth it. There are plenty of other places that are friendly and helpful that are a lot cheaper. Also there are very few parking spaces at this hotel and you have to park on the street!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach, FL