We stayed at the Hampton Inn 4 days and 3 nights. The hotel is only 1 block away from shops restaurants, sports bar, and across from the marina.
We stayed in a suite on the 2nd floor (ask for the rooms facing the bay) because the view at sunset is absolutely beautiful. I would recommend the second floor is where the pool is located right outside the spacious Floridian decor breakfast dining area.
The rooms and hotel common areas were very clean, and the staff was extremely polite and helpful.
Amelia Island is beautiful, and I am looking forward to a return mini vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach, FL