Just got back after a 5 day/4 nite stay on a Club level room. Room was listed as a coastalview room but offers a decent view of ocean and indoor courtyard. All club level rooms are on 8th floor and have restricted access.
Valet area is very busy and crowded. Call ahead so you don't have to wait. If you don't call, you may wait 10-20 mins.
Checkin is fast and efficient.
Room is older but of a decent size with nice amenities (Bvlgari). Has balcony with chair and table.
Club lounge is fantastic. Staff at club level are very accomodating and helpful.
4 food offerings all day....
Breakfast=cereals, oatmeals, cheese spread, different breads/pastries, juices.
Lunch=Different sandwiches, cheese spread, salads
Afternoon tea=Cheese spread, tea sandwiches
Cocktails=Great dessert display and drinks.
At all times, you have access to wide assortment of newspapers, cookies, soft drinks, bottled water, self-service espresso/coffee machine, internet access with printer.
In your room, you have complimentary drinks (beer, soft drinks, water, juices).
There is a small kids playroom on club level that is open 7a-10p. And club level guests have complimentary access to Ritz Kids on Fri and Sat nites.
Beach is not bad and not crowded. Complimentary umbrellas and beach chairs.
Pool is crowded. Get there early to get chair with umbrella. Kid pool is nice but was not functional for 3 days. Nice when working. Indoor pool is nice and not crowded. Club level guests have access to spa pool as well.
Complimentary wireless access for club level.
Overall, Club is the way to go as you can save on meals for breakfast thru tea. All you have to do is dinner and then you can come back for dessert. You can tell buildings are old but service is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in southern charm at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. With miles of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore. As one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxury hotel in Florida provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island Hotel Amelia Island
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island
- Ritz Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL