It's hard to be critical of an expensive place when it has amenities, service, a d the location of this resort. Beach, golf, great food and kids love it.
Yes, the rooms are not big, but beds are Comfy and bathrooms are spacious and impeccable. The views are to die for, the environment of the whole facility is amazing and the location is great.
If you want an inexpensive 3 day stay, I recommend you look elsewhere but, if you want to be treated nicely and pampered... This is THE PLACE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in southern charm at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. With miles of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore. As one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxury hotel in Florida provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island Hotel Amelia Island
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island
- Ritz Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL