MY HUSBAND AND I SPENT OUR ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND HERE (MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND)
Arrived on Thursday stayed until Tuesday...We had such a great time...The staff was wonderful..The hotel beautiful and the beach and pool spectacular! We also cab'd over to downtown to all shops and the oldest saloon...watch out for the PIRATES PUNCH! Our friends joined us for a couple of days which was lots of fun...watched Bruins game in sports bar at hotel(we won!) Had dinner one night at the Grill (delicious)...massage at Spa (fantastic)...the room was great overlooking the pool Room 759...After an evening out drinks by the fire pit!! I can't say enough about the Ritz and Amelia Island.... We will definatly be back.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in southern charm at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. With miles of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore. As one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxury hotel in Florida provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island Hotel Amelia Island
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island
- Ritz Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL