Stayed here for a work function this week and I was pleasantly surprised and how great this hotel is! I was lucky to get put in room 232 which turned out to be a king suite overlooking the beach. The room was HUGE with 2 bathrooms, large sitting area, lots of marble and a very big patio.
We had dinner at Salt which is on site which was fantastic. Per the name, everything has to do with flavored salts. Very good and worth the visit. There is also a sports bar with pool tables, video games and lots of TVs.
The spa is one of the biggest ones I have ever seen. I believe they told me it was over 20,000 sq ft with over 30 treatment rooms, several pools, lounges, etc. Had a massage which was the perfect way to end my stay.
They also seemed to have a huge kids emphasis with lots of activities throughout the day and I saw many families taking part in all kinds of things.
Golf course is really good and challenging. Staff at the club go out of their way to do anything for you and I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in southern charm at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. With miles of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore. As one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxury hotel in Florida provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island Hotel Amelia Island
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island
- Ritz Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL