“Best in Town!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ms. Carolyn's

Ms. Carolyn's
Sadler Road next to Lighthouse Insurance, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034
(904) 261-6277
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Winder, Georgia
“Best in Town!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

We were there for a 4 days and by far the best meal we eat during our stay!!!!!!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Am I Missing Something?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

What's the big deal? After hearing all the rave reviews, my wife and I decided to eat breakfast here during a recent trip to Amelia Island. The wait staff did their best, they seemed to be overworked so no problems there. However, we waited almost an hour for an order of french toast and a plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. An Hour!!! But, being that this is a supposed award-winning establishment, I shrugged it off and assumed it'd be worth the wait. Well, boy was I wrong! The french toast tasted like damp cardboard...actually I take that back, it didnt taste like anything, there was no taste at all. The eggs and bacon, etc. tasted like run-of-the-mill breakfast food you could get at Denny's or Waffle House or any other place in America. I always love to find a great, local breakfast place at the beach (like the Donut Hole in Destin FL or The Lost Dog Cafe in Folly Beach SC), but I'll have to keep looking in Amelia Island b/c I will never eat here again.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Best Breakfast on Amelia Island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

You will agree that breakfast at Ms. Carolyn's will be the best breakfast you have on Amelia Island and probably one of the best breakfast you will have ever had. Everything is made from scratch and is delicious! They have all your standard breakfast items and some really unique offerings. My personal favorite is the veggie breakfast wrap with the amazing cheese sauce and black bean salsa, loaded with eggs, cheese, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus, etc. The cheese grits are awesome and the potatoes obrien yummy. My family loves the pancakes, French toast and steak and eggs. They are also famous for their huge cakes. Try the coconut, it is divine. The restaurant is small and is always packed so be prepared to wait. You will not regret it. They are closed on Monday but open the other days from 7:00-11:30 and later on Sunday.

• Visited August 2011