I didnt stay there but went in to have lunch and it was awful. Mac and cheese was ice.cold, butter beans were over salted, and mashed potatoes were so dry they were hard to eat. Wouldnt eat there again. Southern food can be good not sure what happened here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Florida House Inn was built in 1857 by David Yulee and is considered the oldest active Inn in Florida. The Inn has housed many famous people like Ulysses S. Grant, The Carnegies and the Rockerfellers, just to name a few. Come for a visit and step back in time with us.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Florida House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Florida House Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL