“Fresh and fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

904-432-8213
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Fresh and fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I dined here with my mom for lunch. We stopped in while browsing the shops in downtown Fernandina Beach. Their courtyard is so inviting, and has decent shade for warm days. We opted to sit inside though. Inside is quite small, but we sat down immediately. Our waitress, Maureen, was over in a second to take our order. I highly recommend the hummus - I think it's freshly made, and it's very delicious. Egg rolls were light and crisp. We both had salads, full of veggies. I follow a vegan diet, so if you're vegan or vegetarian, there are plenty of menu options for you.
Maureen offered to go cups for our (non-alcoholic) drinks.
I really like this place - definitely recommend!

• Visited July 2014

Okeechobee, Florida
“Excellent Food and Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I usually do not write reviews but after dining here I made an exception and had to post a review. The food was absolutely delicious and the food presentation was excellent. The service was exceptional and above my expectations. The staff was very friendly. I ordered the creole shrimp and sausage pasta and it was amazing. It was such a very huge portion that I was able to share with my husband, who had the barbecue shrimp and soup of the day (which also tasted amazing). The kids menu offered various entree options and my kids ate it up without complaining. The kids entree also came with a lot of food. The atmosphere was very quaint and relaxing. You can dine inside or outside in their nice outdoor courtyard area. My family and I highly recommend Kelley's Courtyard Cafe and will definitely come back the next time we are in Amelia Island. LOVED IT!!!

• Visited July 2014
Florida
“Fun staff, Pretty Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were looking for casual place with reasonably priced food. Kelleys fit the bill. The waitress was a lot if fun and the hostess was a riot. We just had two appetizers each. The soup special was just as promoted and the bar b qued shrimp was really good

Hobe Sound, Florida
“Nice outdoor courtyard atmosphere and good traditional foods.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Service here was just outstanding; food was very good with fresh local grouper served with innovative embellishments. Local seafood is reliably fresh and delicious. Prices just so reasonable and as we brought some fine wine, we appreciated the low , nominal corkage. This is a typically southern ambiance
place to relax and enjoy historic downtown Ferdinanda Beach on Amelia Island. Parking is a tad tight when busy however, but once there the restaurant is right smack in middle of town with many nearby amenities-like the old hotel across the street, cute stores and a great fudge and ice cream shop on nearby corner.

Visited June 2014
“Excellent meal and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We arrived early for our reservation. We were warmly greeted and immediately seated. Within a minute or 2 Laura brought us fans..yep..FANS because we were sitting outside and it is quite warm this time of year!
Dinner was served by Jane. My husband had the bleu cheese crusted filet..perfectly cooked. At our table we also had, grouper, mahi mahi and a turkey club. Everything was deelish!! I would fail at this review if I didn't tell you this: "Have the blueberry square! It just may change your life!"
AND if you happen to see a play at ACT, you might just get that square for FREE!!
AND if you are handsome...Laura is single!!

• Visited June 2014