Although a old house it has a lot of character, and is very clean which is most important to us. Inn keeper Han is very friendly and a wonderful cook. Breakfast was amazing. If you like looking for treasurers (shells and such) walk out you door and onto the beach and there is an abundance of them. Not to far from the historic downtown with lots of shopping.
We will return for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 13 mile sandy beach, the Amelia Ocean Front Bed and Breakfast is a lavishly and tranquil eclectic beach cottage themed Inn on Amelia Island, Florida. The Amelia Oceanfront Bed & Breakfast is a charming, historic house nestled in the sands of the Atlantic shoreline on Amelia Island, the first barrier island in North East Florida. The inn offers six spacious beautiful oceanfront guest suites decorated in eclectic beach cottage style. The Amelia Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast is different from other B & B’s in that the innkeepers live caddy corner across the street from the Inn, rather than in inhouse quarters, giving guests complete privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Amelia Oceanfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Oceanfront Bed And Breakfast
- Amelia Oceanfront Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Oceanfront Bed & Breakfast Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL