This was our first trip to Amelia Island. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Williams house. Byron and Deborah were very hospitable. The breakfasts were delicious and different every day. Our accommodations in Catherine's Chambers were tastefully decorated and the bathroom with the Jacuzzi, double shower, chandelier and settee was unbelievable.
The beach was fantastic and the Historic and Maritime Museums were very informative. The three mile drive into Fort Clinch State Park was awesome and touring Fort Clinch was an educational experience. The carriage ride thru the historic district and commentary by the driver was very enjoyable. Add to all of this, eating at the fine restuarants was a high point. Our favorites were Brett's Waterfront Cafe and Joe's 2nd Street Bistro. All and all, this was a fantastic 4 day relaxing getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful elegant Inn on Amelia Island with 10 beautifully decorated guest rooms all with private baths, wonderful amenities and all the comforts of home, plus great southern hospitality. You stay includes delicious gourmet breakfasts, Sunset social hour, complimentary bikes, wi-fi and so much more. Come be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL