Our stay at the Addison was perfect. Even though we are golfers , we decided to stay at a location in town instead of the big golf resorts. It was a good choice. The Addison is just around the corner from the main street with several great choices for restaurants and shops. The beach and Fort Clinch are just a bike ride away -- and we only had to drive 11 minutes to get to the golf course.
Breakfast at the Addison is wonderful - any gourmet would be happy with the menu and the amount of food - we are big eaters, but that breakfast kept us full until dinner time..And don't forget happy hour - each day at 5 pm we met with all the other travelers listening about their activities for the day as Bob and Shannon kept the wine, beer, soft drinks, and appetizers coming. A great place to stay - we will definitely be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Addison on Amelia Island, a romantic Bed and Breakfast Inn nestled in a historic seaside village in Northern Florida. Three antebellum style buildings surround a central courtyard containing a three-tier fountain, lush gardens and winding brick pathways. The verandah, the social center of the inn, overlooks the courtyard. This is where you enjoy a delicious breakfast that is prepared and served by your innkeepers each morning and where you can join us for a glass of wine and appetizers while making new friends at the afternoon Happy Hour. Fourteen guest rooms seamlessly blend the elegance of a bygone era with the modern amenities, services and conveniences that today’s discriminating traveler expects. Each guest room has a private bath, some with oversized jetted tubs, with thirsty Turkish cotton towels and Green bath amenities. Luxurious bed linens, lots of large down-filled pillows and comfortable mattresses provide a good night’s sleep so that you awake refreshed and ready to enjoy your day. All guest rooms are air conditioned and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Complimentary bicycles and beach gear, including towels, chairs and umbrellas, are available for our guest’s use while exploring our beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Addison on Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Addison On Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- The Addison On Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL