I stayed 5 wonderful nights at the Addison. The Inn/B&B is absolutely beautiful, the grounds and landscaping are a delight and so well maintained. My room was charming and so comfortable. The service was exceptional and Bob and Shannon ( Inn keepers) are very warm & friendly and truly know how to make their guests feel comfortable. The breakfasts each morning were delicious, sitting on the deck eating and listening to the water running in the fountain was oh so peaceful and relaxing. The adorable town of Fernandina is only 1 block away with lovely shops and a variety of great restaurants, a fudge shop and yummy ice cream shops too! The Inn has bikes available, and I enjoyed riding all around the town and to the beach. My stay was perfect and I plan on returning and bringing some family in future visits.
Thank you Bob, Shannon, Lee and staff for a truly enjoyable and relaxing time at the Addison,
D. Paparozzi- Chicago, IL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Addison on Amelia Island, a romantic Bed and Breakfast Inn nestled in a historic seaside village in Northern Florida. Three antebellum style buildings surround a central courtyard containing a three-tier fountain, lush gardens and winding brick pathways. The verandah, the social center of the inn, overlooks the courtyard. This is where you enjoy a delicious breakfast that is prepared and served by your innkeepers each morning and where you can join us for a glass of wine and appetizers while making new friends at the afternoon Happy Hour. Fourteen guest rooms seamlessly blend the elegance of a bygone era with the modern amenities, services and conveniences that today’s discriminating traveler expects. Each guest room has a private bath, some with oversized jetted tubs, with thirsty Turkish cotton towels and Green bath amenities. Luxurious bed linens, lots of large down-filled pillows and comfortable mattresses provide a good night’s sleep so that you awake refreshed and ready to enjoy your day. All guest rooms are air conditioned and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Complimentary bicycles and beach gear, including towels, chairs and umbrellas, are available for our guest’s use while exploring our beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Addison on Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Addison On Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- The Addison On Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL