This was our first visit to the Addison and Fernandina Beach. What a truly wonderful and memorable stay and experience! We stay in b&b's whenever we can and the Addison is right at the top in our opinion! We had excellently prepared and delicious breakfasts and evening snacks! Bob and Shannon were such gracious and accommodating hosts and so friendly and enjoyable to talk with. They had so much information to share on dining and places to see and things to do. We plan to return when we visit again in Florida! Thank you Bob and Shannon!
Dennis and Janet G.
- Also Known As:
- The Addison On Amelia Island Hotel
- The Addison On Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- The Addison On Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Addison on Amelia Island, a romantic Bed and Breakfast Inn nestled in a historic seaside village in Northern Florida. Three antebellum style buildings surround a central courtyard containing a three-tier fountain, lush gardens and winding brick pathways. The verandah, the social center of the inn, overlooks the courtyard. This is where you enjoy a delicious breakfast that is prepared and served by your innkeepers each morning and where you can join us for a glass of wine and appetizers while making new friends at the afternoon Happy Hour. Fourteen guest rooms seamlessly blend the elegance of a bygone era with the modern amenities, services and conveniences that today’s discriminating traveler expects. Each guest room has a private bath, some with oversized jetted tubs, with thirsty Turkish cotton towels and Green bath amenities. Luxurious bed linens, lots of large down-filled pillows and comfortable mattresses provide a good night’s sleep so that you awake refreshed and ready to enjoy your day. All guest rooms are air conditioned and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Complimentary bicycles and beach gear, including towels, chairs and umbrellas, are available for our guest’s use while exploring our beautiful island. ... more less