I really cannot add anything to the countless positive posters before me, as all of them were spot on. We just came back from a weekend at the Addision, and it was Super Clean, had an excellent location, superb breakfast, accomodating and enertaining hosts, great bikes that are always available for guest use, and quality restaurants and the harbor all within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- The Addison On Amelia Island Hotel
- The Addison On Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- The Addison On Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Addison on Amelia Island, a romantic Bed and Breakfast Inn nestled in a historic seaside village in Northern Florida. Three antebellum style buildings surround a central courtyard containing a three-tier fountain, lush gardens and winding brick pathways. The verandah, the social center of the inn, overlooks the courtyard. This is where you enjoy a delicious breakfast that is prepared and served by your innkeepers each morning and where you can join us for a glass of wine and appetizers while making new friends at the afternoon Happy Hour. Fourteen guest rooms seamlessly blend the elegance of a bygone era with the modern amenities, services and conveniences that today’s discriminating traveler expects. Each guest room has a private bath, some with oversized jetted tubs, with thirsty Turkish cotton towels and Green bath amenities. Luxurious bed linens, lots of large down-filled pillows and comfortable mattresses provide a good night’s sleep so that you awake refreshed and ready to enjoy your day. All guest rooms are air conditioned and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Complimentary bicycles and beach gear, including towels, chairs and umbrellas, are available for our guest’s use while exploring our beautiful island. ... more less