This hotel is located on the beautiful Amelia Island, and it is definitely a large sprawling Hotel. We stayed at the Sandcastle villas and they were very nice we were with a large family so we stayed in 3 different villas. Each one had its own charm and its own flavor, they were all immaculately kept and extremely well maintained. The view from the porch isabsolutely breathtaking and one of a kind. yyou can walk almost anywhere in the resort there are walking trails to their stores, and there restaurants, and the spa. the major renovations that are taking place we're definitely a hindrance on the vacation. I have a 2 year old and really there was no place for her to swim inside as it was cold in December. That was a large downfall. Once the new hotel is complete and the new pool is completely am sure that it will be wonderful. For us it was a slight let down. The grounds are well kept and beaches were absolutely wonderful. I hope to again see this hotel once the actual renovation is complete because I'm sure it's going to be A gorgeous Hotel. I was say to come back once the renovations are complete as you will miss out on the slight bonuses of staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the tip of a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast, this AAA Four Diamond oceanfront resort features luxurious ocean view accommodations, family-friendly activities, grand on-site meeting spaces, and endless dining options. It's the perfect backdrop for your family vacation, romantic getaway, corporate event, or destination wedding. Whether you choose one of our deluxe oceanfront rooms, a contemporary premier guest room, or a completely indulgent luxury hotel suite, you will enjoy unparalleled ocean views and spacious accommodations. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in Northeast Florida, which features an adults-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000 square foot family-friendly Splash pool, a Splash Park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits. Stroll down 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island's preserved marshlands, just a few of the many activities available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Hotel Amelia Island
- Resort Amelia Island
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort Fernandina Beach, FL