Enjoyed a solo weekend to relax at this Oceanside retreat. Room was very clean, shower was hot with food water pressure, bed was very comfortable. Friendly and accommodating staff with cooked to order breakfast. Just steps away from a nice clean beach. Be sure to visit Sandy Bottoms Bar n Grill next door. The best live music on Saturday afternoon, great mix of music by a very talented couple. Will definitely visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL