My wife and I had a little get-away here close to memorial day. We usulally avoid holidays because we don't like crowds, but this was surprisingly quiet, even for being located at the public beach access. The rooms were very clean, the staff was amazing and the breakfast was limited, but much better than most. The rooms were up to date with everything. Flat screen HDTV's, new furniture, the beds were very comfy. We also had a view of the beach and ocean. After shopping around, they are not the cheapest overall, but they are the best value overall. You get more than what you pay for here. They even let us add an extra night without charging the higher rate that it should have actually been. We will definitely plan another stay here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL