We booked a Queen Suite with Ocean View & Balcony for two nights. We loved having the two rooms (bedroom & living room). The rooms were nicely decorated & very clean. The balcony was small & actually faced the public beach parking lot but we still had a full view of the beach & ocean just by turning our heads to the right. It was a beautiful view! We had a complimentary breakfast at the hotel both mornings. Pete (from Brooklyn) cooked us a wonderful breakfast per our order. We had eggs toast & bacon one morning and pancakes & eggs the next morning...and don't forget the coffee, orange juice & fresh fruit! We loved our stay and plan to return! Oh, almost forgot, the hotel wound up being in a perfect location to everything - boat dock, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL