A last minute end of summer getaway ... we stayed for 3 nights in a king suite with ocean view and no balcony. The room was sparsely decorated but comfortable enough. Having breakfast included is a plus but it was quite simple. Beautiful beach, great location, close to Fort Clinch park, a must see. What distinguishes this small hotel is the staff. From Olivia, the general manager, to the front desk to the housekeeping and maintenance personnel, they could not have been more pleasant and accommodating, even anticipating every need. We can't recommend this hotel highly enough. The only drawback is that the pool is not even serviceable, so don't include it as a feature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL