The room was very clean and a vey short walk to the beach. The room we had was small and when I mean small I mean small. There is storage and there is a fridge and microwave. There's a free breakfast and they will cook you eggs, sausage, grits, and pancakes. They also had yogurt, muffins, Bagels, cereal, and watermelon. They give you beach chairs to carry down, but they are small and do not adjust so you may wish to bring your own. They do have a very small pool. This is a boutique type inn that is clean and well run, but if you can't stand being close you may want to look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Amelia Inn is a hidden gem among Amelia Island hotels, conveniently located steps from the beach via a private boardwalk and just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina. One of only four Amelia Island beachside hotels, this comfortable, affordable hotel offers amenities designed to satisfy the entire family. As our guest, you’ll savor our free daily ‘Hot & Tasty’ southern home-style breakfast, covered parking, and Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL