This is a wonderful place to stay. I stay often and I am always impressed with the staff and the quality of service. An employee with the first name of "Mac" typically handles the check-in shift at the front desk. Mac is Outstanding with the quality of time and attention she provides to guests. She makes you want to return for vacation or other business. It is indicative of the quality for the entire stay. Hot breakfast with eggs made to order, pancakes, grits, sausage, yogurt, oatmeal, and an assortment of breads, muffins, juice and coffee are complimentary. Rooms are immediately at the beach; request beachfront views. The ocean is at the front door, not across the street like so many other hotels or inns in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel Fernandina Beach
- The Seaside Amelia Hotel
- Seaside Amelia Hotel
- The Seaside Amelia Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Choice Among Amelia Island Hotels...Discover one of Amelia Island's newest Inns located beach side on the Atlantic Ocean. A charming coastal retreat, Seaside Amelia Inn is a wonderful oceanfront boutique hotel. Begin each day with a satisfying complimentary breakfast. Enjoy our Ocean Front Rooftop Terrace available 24 hours to our guests and is perfect for hosting small groups. Our Inn also has small conference rooms that can accommodate small corporate meetings. When not on the beach, enjoy our outdoor courtyard and pool deck.Just a short ride from Jacksonville, Florida and located only a few blocks from historic downtown Fernandina Beach, you can take the time to discover the little things that make this Island a special place to vacation.Things To Do on Amelia IslandWhile you stay with us, enjoy the lovely sights and maritime adventures to be found all over Amelia Island and the surrounding area. As a wonderful family vacation spot, you'll find plenty of things to do, from horseback riding on the beach to kayaking to exploring historic Amelia Island.Diverse adventures await you and your family on the water and beyond. There are over 50 attractions where you can explore the rich history, culture and coastal beauty of Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach. Whether you love mini-golf, shopping or snorkeling, you will find the perfect way to relax, indulge and explore. Take advantage of all that Amelia Island offers to ensure you have a fantastic, memorable vacation.Day Trip Ideas - While you're here, spend the day at one of the many historic attractions, where you can explore the island's history, go fishing or swimming and hike along the beautiful Florida coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Seaside Amelia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.