“Nice lunch, great KeyLime pie!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Norman, Oklahoma
“Nice lunch, great KeyLime pie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stopped here for a quick lunch before our everglades park mangrove boat tour. Had Mahi Mahi blackened sandwich w sweet potato fries- pretty tasty. BFF had fish & chips, yummy fish w very light breading. Husband had a burger & said it was good. Split a piece of
key lime pie & it was the best we've had on this trip. Our waitress said it was their own recipe. I'm a fan. Got us in & out in plenty of time to make our tour. Not a huge fan of all the taxidermy displayed, but I guess it's old school Florida.

“Great place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I were vacationing in Key West and did a side trip to Everglades. Our food was very good and excellent service. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next night. We had Jennifer as our waitress and she was awesome!! I wrote an earlier review and auto correct put Greasy place- I did not catch it and could not edit my review! I do recommend the Oyster House! Our food was not greasy at all!! Impressed with all the memorabilia !!

“Great place to dine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

while vacationing in Florida came up on that waste our house for dinner had a great experience they are wonderful food service was excellent the server with Kelly I do believe she was an excellent server and very sweet

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Lunch was not great, but Jennifer our server made up for it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped for lunch here and honestly the food was fair and there was no view of the water as promised on the door, at least not from the dinning room that was open to us. The atmosphere was also kinda poor, but Jennifer (I think that was her name, she was blonde and cute and I am sorry if we got her name wrong). Also the dead animals hanging on the wall doesn't really help ones appetite. The fried food was not great and the raw oysters were not ice cold,, which unnerves me. Our server was kind and an excellent sales woman! But sorry, we won't be back. Also overpriced for what you get. One more thing, I had grouper and I think Charles is right,, I honestly don't think it was grouper,,if it was,, it was the worst I ever had. The fried oysters were fishy tasting.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Great place to relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I go here many times the food is great and its a relaxing environment. If your looking for something fancy its not for you. But if your looking for a great local spot and cold beer you will love it.

• Visited June 2014