We stayed for two nights in the smallest cabin. The cabin was very dark with only one small window. There is a nice swimming pool and you can make nice canoe trips from the park. The shower was good, the toilet was old. The tv of the neighbours can be followed precisely.
Though the staff was very friendly, we found the price of such a small cabin, without things as wifi and some problems (lamp was not working, lock on the door did not work, remote did not work well) overrated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate in adventurous comfort! Known world-wide for great fishing, Glades Haven in Everglades City sits nestled on the western edge of Everglades National Park. With accommodations ranging from 1 bedroom duplex cabins to waterfront rental homes, there is something for all ages and every budget. The on-site marina gives instant access to the Gulf and the Bay, and is the only place in the county where you can rent state-of-the-art Sundance flats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Glades Haven Cozy Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Hotel Everglades City
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Everglades City, Florida