“Great Customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The ONLY Tour to offer two way communication headsets!! Come with us and experience the finest fully narrated Everglades Airboat Tour Everglades City has to offer. We are the "Original" airboat company. We are locally owned, locally operated. All of our Captains are born and raised in South Florida and will give you a "True" Everglades Experience! Book an Everglades City Airboat Tour with any one of our "Professional, Courteous, and Knowledgeable" guides and enjoy the Everglades experience of a lifetime! Our Everglades Tour Airboats hold a maximum of six passengers for a more personable experience and our tour guides are USCG licensed and insured and will provide you with everything you need for a memorable Everglades Airboat experience. We are conveniently located just minutes from Naples, Marco Island and Ft. Myers Florida
Doha, Qatar
128 attraction reviews
“Great Customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I used these guys years ago and had a great time.. unfortunately i did not review back then and wish I had.
I was recently back for another trip with some family from the north. I new they would love the experience and chose Everglade airboat tours as my go to place in Everglade city.
Sadly due to the fact I just popped in with no reservations (it was busy season) they could not accommodate me until much later in the day, and because we had a short itinerary we also could not wait. I spoke with a great guy named STEVEN and he helped us get situated on a airboat tour with another tour operator.. This being a very competitive business I was astounded at his willingness to help us get out there. It was a perfect example of great customer service and I would highly recommend this outfit for your next Glades adventure.
The trip I took amused my family but I knew is did not compare to the tour we could have had at Everglades Airboat Tours..

These are great guys and a great company.. Highly recommended .. I will definitely be back to them, this time i'll reserve properly so not to miss the perfect airboat experience.

Troy, New York
“Very comfortable ride and excellent guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

They delivered on everything they claimed in their ads. The seats were comfortable. The headphones were excellent - minimized noise from engine and allowed us to hear everything Cpt Thompson told us about the everglades. Had 5 adults and 1 very small child. They provided a special small life jacket for the child. Nice mix of education, different views of mangroves and wildlife (lucky enough to see an alligator up close, also raccoons and lots of birds), and mini-thrill ride - never felt in peril in spite of zipping through channels between the mangroves only slightly wider than the airboat. Nice shaded waiting area. Ample parking. 4 airboats in operation at the time - all were new and clean. Great restaurant recommendations (Triad seafood) from the staff. Look online for coupon codes. Military discount offered as well. We will definitely go back again.

Barrie, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“fun ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We drove 90 minutes for this attraction. It is one of several in the area so cannot compare to others. The ride was interesting ….saw one alligator and tons of racoons (certainly not unique to the everglades!) We are glad we did it though overall it is a bit staged………many airboats on same "trails", and hard to identify why this particular firm would be better than others.

Visited January 2014
Delray Beach, Florida
“Excellent guide and tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was a very professional guided tour in modern boats.
The guide "Gary" was very good and made this tour a special memory.

We would highly recommend this tour and company to others. I've been to a couple of alligator airboat tours in South Florida and this one is by far the best one I've used so far.

Danbury
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I along with four other friends visited the Everglades for the first time and we had a blast. Captain Thompson was knowledgeable and entertaining. We cannot stop looking at the video and pictures we took. This was the highlight of our week-end trip to Florida while trying to escape the cold and snowy Northeast. This is a must do!!!