“Husband Favorite~” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 67 Restaurants in Eustis
Fl.
“Husband Favorite~”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

It seems my husband looks forward to gift cards to this restaurant! The donuts are always fresh,a huge variety, and the coffee extra good. Mine has always been hot. I love the breakfast sandwiches on a croissant. If you watch you can nearly always get a nice coupon which makes the donuts half price. I can only eat no sugar added ice-cream and they don't have a good selection but for ice-cream lovers you can't beat Baskin -Robbins that is sold here. If you have a sweet tooth you can't top this easy to find restaurant right on 441~

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Eustis, Florida
“Good Coffee and Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been to this store several times and have not yet experienced any of the issues described by a few other reviewers. I had a breakfast sandwich on a croissant one time and a bagel toasted with cream cheese another time, and both were great. The coffee was - well - Dunkins coffee. A couple of variables for me are that I drink decaf a lot because my wife does, plus out of respect for the environment, we never do drive-through. Whether either of those factors affects quality of service or food I have no way of knowing.

This branch also includes a Baskin-Robbins, so on one visit we both opted for a small cone, using a coupon from the newspaper. Like most places, they don't have a large selection of no sugar added ice cream, so she decided on the regular Triple Chocolate and I went for Reese's Peanut Butter cup. We both really liked them. Whether I would buy them again without the coupon savings is another question. I have managed to resist having any donuts there, but I should imagine that doesn't vary a lot from branch to branch.

They also have outdoor seating, though we haven't used them yet. It is right on SR 441, so there isn't a lot of ambiance outside.

They are just open to 10 p.m., so if you need an all night branch, the last I knew you will need to go to Leesburg.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Zellwood
“not good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The first time i went i thought the coffee was not good, but i was willing to give them another chance, but the coffee was luke warm and by the time i got to my destination 3 minutes away i had to put in microwave. i will by pass this dunkins and i love dunkins coffee.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Taunton, United Kingdom
“good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Was really surprised at the variety of food sold! Thought they only sold donuts! Very good the 2 that I visited also had outside eating areas ! lovely bagels

Visited June 2013
Leesburg, Florida, United States
“Worst dunkin donuts I have ever been to.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The one and the only way you ever get coffee right .....GO IN!!!! Drive thru, never ever ever gets it right! They are more worried about chatting with fellow employee's than customer service. Whoever manages this place should be replaced immediately!!!! Seriously is it that damn difficult to make coffee? Apparently so or this place makes it that way!

• Visited March 2013