“Great real mexican food!” 5 of 5 stars

352-483-0355
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great real mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

A friend recommended the restaurant to us so we tried it and what a find! Chicken soup with chunks of avocado and their chile rellenos are fabby. They have sauces will 13 levels of hot.

“No one else comes close”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Everything is homemade and fresh everyday. My favorite dish is the one wherw I ask Lorena to surprise me. The salsa is made fresh and I have a new favorite...the bean dip is amazing!

Mt. Dora, FL
“Authentic Mexican family fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

El Korita served our group of at least 15 people today with very short notice, and pulled everything off with aplomb. The chef even took our picture for us on her tablet! Loved the relaxed atmosphere, and hanging out with the sweet little boy of our waitress. We will be back. I only had a salad, but everyone's meal looked good, and I heard no complaints.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Dora, Florida
“The best Wet Burrito in Florida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

They truly serve homemade Mexican food here and the best Wet Burrito ever. I had mine with chicken and the mole verde sauce, which had the perfect level of heat. This is not Tex-Mex, this is real. Love this place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eustis, Florida
“Authentic and made with only the freshest ingredients. We eat at El Korita on a weekly basis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I are huge fans of the El Korita Eustis restaurant. Not only is the food prepared to order they use only the freshest ingredients. We have basically tried everthing on the menu, from appetizers to dessert as welll as all entress and have not been disappointed. The chicken soup also is the best in town! If the sauce needs to be hotter than they will oblige and if changes need to be made, within reason, again they oblige.
The service is excellent. Due to the fact that El Korita Eustis is a smaller local restaurant there are not an abundance of waitresses. However if you are prepared to go to a local authentic Mexican restaurant, not a chain or Tex-Mex style, you will not be disappointed and should find a great meal at an affordable price and will be back to visit.
I recommend those individuals seeking chain or TexMex fast food go elsewhere because El Korita Eustis is for the individuals seeking a true authentic homemade meal with a friendly atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013