“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 67 Restaurants in Eustis
Eustis, Florida
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is my favorite place to get chicken wings. They have them grilled or fried. I always get the grilled ones. I order 10 pieces and a salad. The salad is fresh but a little too much bacon on it. My wife enjoyes the shrimp alfredo. Very tasty! The staff is always friendly. I can't wait for my daughter to come visit so I can take her there for wings.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Loved the food, atmosphere and service! Was recommended to this hotel by the Comfort Inn close by. Top notch service and the food was great!

Visited May 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We enjoyed a few beers and some bar food. The bartender was a good customer representative. Interesting,however, Gator's charges a sur charge of 1% to pay for the Affordable Care Act for their employees. Management must be trying to make a political statement. Most resturants have a very large employee turn over and most employees are part time. Wonder if Gator's is different in that regard?

Visited March 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We came here to try a new place for lunch...somewhere that we have never been to before. It was very enjoyable. I had lemon pepper chicken wings. They were really good. My friend had a philly cheesesteak. It too, was very very good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family, and I would definitely return here for another delicious lunch.

Visited January 2014
Leesburg, Florida
“Good food good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a real good meal here with excellent service. Prices are comparable to similar restaurants of this type. Good burgers. Good location right on 441 and plenty of parking.

• Visited October 2013