“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 92 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Bakery
Description: Featuring over 30 scrumptious flavors in four different sizes, we have a flavor for every taste and a size for every occasion from shooters to big-as-your-head giant cupcakes. Eat in or catering.
Bonita Springs, FL
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

You can't go wrong at Grace & Shelly's. Super great selection, friendly staff, DELICIOUS cupcakes. The addition of gluten free will keep our whole family happy.

Visited February 2013

Estero, Fl
“Expensive...but worth it !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We ordered a dozen specially decorated cupcakes as a Christmas Gift for waitress-friends at a local restaurant. Although quite expensive, they are well worth it. An excellent gift.

Visited December 2012
Florida
“Dry cupcakes:(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

What a disappointment. When we walked in, the cupcakes didn't look that great, but my husband was excited to see that they had his favorite banana cupcake, so we bought two. I'm not sure if they were stale or just dry, but we each tried them and had to throw them away. They're definitely not going to make it if they call themselves a cupcake place and serve dry/stale food:(

Visited October 2012
Naples Fl
“Really about Mercato location, Poor service lost them a sale”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My partner and I went into the Mercato location mid week, with no other clients in the store. My partner had questions about their gluten free options, and tried to get answers about the ingredients from the clerk while I browsed. She was repeatedly told "I don't know, you have to call the bakers." While my partner has many food sensitivities, I don't and had planned on sampling something. But another lady had come in, so the clerk cut off my partner mid-sentence, and asked the other lady what she could help her with. I looked at her and said, "Well I WAS going to order something but never mind!" and out we walked. Poor training, lack of knowledge of their products and extremely poor service skills just guaranteed that we won't be having them do any custom orders for us ever.

• Visited August 2012