“Very pleasant” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Pizza und Pasta in allen Variationen
Bristol.UK
“Very pleasant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Having tried tony sacos a couple of nights before we decided to try this restaurant as a comparison...plus it was in walking distance of our base at the hyatt place...totally different feel, very contemporary inside and relaxed and very pleasant feel to outside dining area..our pizzas were both very good and the right size for us...a nice way to end a chilled out day in the area...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Estero, Florida
“Thank you for recognizing veterans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I went for lunch yesterday and received a free pizza and soda just because I am a veteran. Then when I received my bill there was a card in with my $0 bill thanking me for my service along with a statement saying I could return 1 more time for another free pizza and soda as a way to thank me again for serving my country. I do t get a thank you from family or friends but I get a thank you twice from California pizza kitchen! Muah!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hudson, Ohio
“A relaxing location and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We always enjoying stopping in for lunch or dinner. The patio is a pleasant place to relax. Their triple mushroom pizza is quite good. The salads are large enough to share. Enjoy.

Visited November 2012
Labelle, FL
“$1.00 Off Wine on Mondays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

$1.00 off a glass of wine to start your meal is not a bad deal. But I would pass on the Mac and Cheese Bits. Came out with cold centers and we sent them back. The waitress said the same thing happened to her. Hmmmm. The replacements were better and the manager removed their charge off the bill without asking. Appropriate.

Cobb salads were excellent and Sarah did a fine job serving our table. We will go back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Estero, Florida
“Great Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Located in Coconut Point Mall this restaurant is the perfect place to grab a bite while shopping, to meet up with friends or for dinner after work. I have been here a few times within the last month or so and the food and service are great. I recommend Tortilla soup, Asparagus+Arugula Salad, BBQ Chicken Pizza...and I could go on and on. Service has been great each time I have been there. Servers are on top of their game and management is visibile and engages with guests to ensure satisfaction of service. This is a casual place and this location offers outdoor dining. My only complaint about my last visit is that an old lady had her dog in a baby carriage at a table outside and it would not stop whining at a high pitch which made for distraction during conversation. I have rated the atmosphere "average" because I really think it is not appropriate to have animals in a restaurant setting (which exceptions to seeing eye dogs).

• Visited September 2012