“I thought the place had been Sold” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 95 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Prime Time Steaks & Spirits is a classic American steakhouse in Englewood, FL. Our menu features award winning steaks, prime rib, fresh seafood, southwestern cuisine and world famous margaritas.
“I thought the place had been Sold”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Service was poor,they ruined the black and blue salad. I could plainly see business was off. Sure can see wh, what a shame it was one of my favorite places. Won't be going back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Sorry to hear that we didn't impress you on your most recent visit. I hope you brought up the issues you had with your salad to your server. I would appreciate any more detail as to what you didn't like about your visit, and hope you'll give me a call at (941) 697-7799. Thanks for you business, and I hope to hear from you.

Linville, North Carolina
“Perfectly cooked steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Lots of menu items, kid friendly, casual dress and perfectly cooked steak, crispy fish and chips. They don't take reservations, but we were seated pretty quickly after 7 PM. Service was attentive and friendly.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thanks for visiting while in town! Your review is much appreciated, and I'm glad you got to try steak as well as the fish and chips. Hope to have you back whenever in the area!

All the best,
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“Good value for your dollar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The menu is extensive. The food is good. Their burgers are very good and other items we have tried have been good too!

Visited February 2014
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Great to hear you enjoy our burgers! Thanks for taking the time to write about your visit, and I look forward to having you back to try more of our menu in the future.

Grand Haven, Michigan
“close to home”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Atmosphere is ok, very casual. Serves Mexican dishes which are ok. Have seen it only open for dinner but could be wrong. Food is just so so.

Visited February 2014
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
I wish we could've wowed you with your meal when you visited. Thanks for reaching out and letting me know what you thought, though. I'll keep your comments in mind, and I hope you'll be back for an even better experience the next time you're in town!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Second chance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

OK so maybe the first time last year was a fluke....not really...we went back. My husband had the overpriced prime Rib it was not at all tender or flavorful. I ordered a lovely angel hair pasta with sauteed prime rib bites in a garlic beef sauce with basil and tomatoes...the meat was old and tough.The pasta and spices were flavorful so basically I paid $15.for a small portion of angel hair pasta.
We will not return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
I'm disappointed to hear about your experience, Chris. We rarely have complaints on our Prime Rib and I'm so sorry it didn't meet your expectations. I'm not sure if you commented to your server or host about your meal; we try to correct any problems at the time they occur. Because I don't know the time, the date and i'm unable to look at the product being served there is little I can investigate. We have daily meetings with our service and kitchen staff to try to improve their sensitivity to customer satisfaction and quality. I'm sorry that your server or host did not approach your table to ask how everything was and I'll definitely following up with our staff to insure every table is given the chance to voice their approval or displeasure. We appreciate you giving us a second chance and you can trust your criticism will result in positive results.