“I Highly Recommend Allure!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 941-475-2628
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Rentals, Single and Tandem Kayak Rentals, Jet Ski Rentals, Pontoon Rentals, Bike Rentals AND Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals (SUP)all located on Manasota Key steps from Englewood Beach.
Kensington, New Hampshire
“I Highly Recommend Allure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I’m an experienced boater use to running an immaculate 30’ twin engine walk-around in the Northeast. While vacationing in FL the end of February, I wanted to spend a couple of days on the water with my son and father-in-law, so I stopped by Allure on a whim, and after a friendly greeting by one of the employees and then the owner, we had signed an agreement for two days of fun. One on Wave Runners for my son and I, and one in their 21’ Mako CC for fishing.
Positives (Comparable rates, Thorough pre-rental instruction, Great local area knowledge, Limited restrictions as to areas of usage, Excellent mechanical and cleanliness condition of rentals, Bait on site, and a Friendly staff.) Negatives (They could have provided a bit better weather!)
I will definitely rent for Allure next time in Englewood, and would highly recommend them for the novice to most experienced boater.
TFeiden

Visited February 2014
Michael S, Owner at Allure Boat Rentals, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for the great review. Allure Staff and Management strive to exceed your expectations with equipment and local knowledge of places to go. I hope that you will come back and see us soon.

6 attraction reviews
“Took good care of us! Nice boat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Rented a pontoon boat. We had 2 families with 5 kids between us. Had a great day out on the water, saw dolphins, etc. Boat was clean and in good condition. Thankful for the GPS as the fog moved it. When it got very thick Allure came to the resue and sent out a jet sky with help to lead the way home. Kids had a great time, felt like a real adventure. Lol. Highly recommend San Pedro Park.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Michael S, Manager at Allure Boat Rentals, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for the greatest compliment and 5 star review. Allure Boats Team appreciates your loyalty and referrals. I hope to see you back on the dock soon.
New Lenox, Illinois
“Best Rental in Englewood!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I love Allure Boat Rentals!! We rented a pontoon boat for the day and I couldn't be happier. Both gentleman gave great advice in regards to navigation to great fishing spots and "sights to see." The price was more than competitive with other Englewaood rental spots...as a matter of fact, for the brand new boat-I expected to pay so much more..and would have, had I gone somewhere else. Thanks Allure! I can't wait till the next trip!! I'll be sending people your way!!

Visited January 2014

Englewood, Florida
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The boat was fantastic but the GPS cordinates did not provide any keepers. Still great day and boat.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Allure Boats Team thanks you again for your patronage and for taking the time to write this great review. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon. And remember "STAY OFF THE GRASS AND PLAY ON THE WATER!"
Rotonda West, Florida
“Outstanding Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was our first time renting from Allure and we'll be back again. We found the staff at Allure to be customer-centric and focused on ensuring you have a great time. We took one of their pontoon boats and the trip down to Gasparilla Island and back on the ICW with a detour to walk the beach and use the facilities on Don Pedro Island was wonderful. The GPS makes cruising pretty much worry free. We took the first four hours in the am and it was cool at first but when the sun started cooking the weather was beautiful and that early in the morning pretty much means you have the waterways to yourself.