“We came, we SUPped, we got the t-shirt.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 34 Activities in Englewood
Type: Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)and Kayak lessons, rentals, sales and eco-tours. PaddleFit and World Paddle Association Certified instructor. Paddle on beautiful water and see local wildlife like dolphin, manatee, stingrays, and lots of fish and birds. Paddle through magical mangrove tunnels with crystal clear water where you will see starfish, sponges, and soft coral and opens up into a hidden lagoon that feels like your own private paradise. We also offer twice weekly SUP Yoga classes, monthly full moon paddles, and special event parties. We are the most experienced stand up paddle board outfitter in Englewood, Boca Grande, Manasota Key, and surrounding Charlotte County and your safety and fun are our #1 priority. We only rent and sell high quality equipment, including Yolo Boards and 100% American made kayaks. We offer free local delivery and we will work with you to ensure you have the time of your life enjoying the water!
“We came, we SUPped, we got the t-shirt.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I was a little nervous to SUP, even though I've wanted to try it for a long time. The Hooked on SUP owner had me comfortable in no time. She explained best practices, answered our questions, and assured us that they are the only company in the area that will send a boat out looking for you if you are late and might be lost or something. No need for a rescue party though, my mom and I did great and had a lot of fun. Saw a group of dolphins and beautiful birds. We went to rum bay and back and were surprised by our ability. We definitely want to do it again and will return to Hooked on SUP.

HookedOnSUP, Owner at Hooked On SUP, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you Tina for the awesome review and we hope to see you again this summer!

Rockford, Illinois
“Perfect rental with friendly delivery and pickup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I rented a SUP from Hooked on SUP and had the time of my life exploring the mangroves around Little Gasparilla Island, Placida Bay, and Little Gasparilla Beach. The time spent by myself on the water was peaceful and priceless. I was able to paddle within feet of a couple of dolphins, enjoyed gliding over the shallow waters around the island, even saw a large stingray swim beneath the board. On the beach, the water was clear enough to see shells down below. Best yet, they provided a child size life vest along with an adult one so that I could paddle with my little one and we could explore the shallow water together...great learning experience for my son. The paddleboard was delivered right to my resort via boat and picked up conveniently the same way. Can't wait to rent from Hooked on SUP next time we visit the area!

HookedOnSUP, Owner at Hooked On SUP, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you Jackie for such an awesome review! We hope to see you again if you are in the area!
Mulberry, Florida
“We are hooked!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We rented a couple Paddle boards and a Kayac. They were very friendly and helpful!! When we come back next year we will rent from them again!

HookedOnSUP, Owner at Hooked On SUP, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for writing us a great review. We hope we will see you again sometime soon!
Sarasota, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Fun Fun Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Getting to know Brian and Paige is only part of the experience. They happen to be the nicest people I've met in a long time. Their enthusiasm and knowledge are infectious. I ended up buying a great crescent kayak from them. My friend and I drove down from Sarasota and she rented a paddle board (first time) and I took out the kayak for about two hours. What a great area to explore - very serene once you get out of the boat channel. They helped us launch and gave us some valuable instructions prior to heading out. They run a top notch operation - very trustworthy. We will be back! Check out thier website - awesome. Great adventure!

HookedOnSUP, Owner at Hooked On SUP, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Candace, thank you so much for writing us such a nice review! I hope you are still loving that kayak, and we hope to see you again down here sometime soon!
Sarasota
“So Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The owners made this an unforgetable experience. They were so nice and helpful with the begginers. The equitment was really the best. I will definately go again. It was awsome.

Visited June 2013