“Little Atmosphere Big Menu” 4 of 5 stars

+1 941-460-8081
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Englewood, Florida, United States
“Little Atmosphere Big Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Food was really very good. Bar type atmosphere but did not detract from the experience. This is truly a casual bar and restaurant and not too hard to find.

Visited August 2013

Englewood, Florida
“Excellent...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I went to the Parrotfish on a Wednesday and in spite of the restaurant hosting 2 large groups, our service was efficient and the food was excellent. I had the Grilled Grouper Sandwich, it was huge, with fresh tomato and lettuce. My husband had the Rueben which is made with coleslaw and it was also excellent. We plan to return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rotonda West, Florida
“WAY over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food was OK but was WAY overpriced!! We ordered burgers. They were ok as burgers go but were $10.00 and you only get 1 side rather than the 2 sides offered at most establishments in the area.

Visited July 2013
Southwest Florida
“one of the worst meals”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

we went with another couple, I ordered a hamburger, when it came it was huge 7-8 inches on a bun. It smelled funny, was my first thought and it didn't taste like a hamburger, took two bites and that's all I could eat....No one wanted to finish their meal cheap eats aren't my thing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rotonda West, Florida
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went for lunch with a business associate. Found the restaurant with only one other diner. There was no music playing and the atmosphere was not welcoming at all. We were greeted immediately and seated. The menu had a varity of sandwiches, seafood and entrees. I ordered the shrimp basket and the only thing I tasted was grease. After peeling off some of the thick greasy breading the shrimp were very small and tasteless. My associated had the fish sandwhich which was also overly breaded and greasy. Our server was attentive and did a good job and the tip was not included on our tab as other reviews have stated. The prices are not bad and I only rated the value poor because you should not leave a restaurant still hungry. Based on our lunch, it is no wonder there was nobody in the restaurant. I will not return.

• Visited July 2013