Let me first say, there was nothing special about this room- walls are paper thin- you can hear your neighbor's every word and even snoring at night, the "remodel" is more of slight facelift with tacky, cheap hotel decor. The bathroom is so tiny you can't bend down in the shower and hit you your head on a towel rack when you stand up from the toilet. To top it off, the door to our room didn't close all the way unless you slammed it, and its the same with the rooms as well, so you have the pleasant sound of doors slamming throughout your stay.
But the biggest insult of all, is the terrible customer service. DO NOT believe what they tell you- confirm upon check out what you are being charged, don't believe policies, and definitely don't mistake this for a pet friendly hotel- it is NOT. The property is COMPLETELY infested with flea which they blamed on us despite the fact our dogs have never had fleas and take prescription medicine monthly.
Extremely disappointing overall- the location is the ONLY redeeming quality of this hotel, but NOT worth the price or the hassle. Don't stay here- MUICH nicer and way better service as neighboring hotels!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Hotel Dunedin
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Hotel
- Best Western Dunedin
- Dunedin Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dunedin, Florida hotel located on Florida's West Coast is a boutique waterfront resort with access to the Gulf of Mexico. Located at Dunedin's Marina Plaza, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn overlooks beautiful St. Joseph's Sound and offers vacationers a friendly port with immediate access to the open Gulf of Mexico. The rooms have either balconies or patios. Each hotel room is comfortably equipped with high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO®, coffee/tea maker, microwave and refrigerator. Have breakfast (additional charges may apply) for two at Tampa Bay's number one waterfront restaurant, Bon Appetit, located on the premises. Guests can enjoy a complimentary USA Today available in the lobby. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn offers superb banquet services for special occasions, including sunset waterfront weddings. Charter boats are available at the marina for sightseeing and for world famous Gulf of Mexico deep sea fishing. Nearby attractions include Busch Gardens®, beaches, Pinellas Trail, Sponge Docks-Tarpon Springs and the downtown area. Blue Jays spring training baseball fans frequently stay at this Florida Coast hotel for its convenient access to the ballpark. To enjoy the best of the Florida Gulf Coast, reserve a room today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Best Western, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.