“I think I stepped back in time to 1975 prices.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 144 Restaurants in Dunedin
Villa Park, Illinois
“I think I stepped back in time to 1975 prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Where can you find a freshly made cinnamon roll the size of a plate for 2.25?? Wednesday nights are pot roast... while it lasts. Just remember to help keep prices low, this is an all cash business.Great service too.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ocklawaha, Florida, United States
“Terrific place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed at the motel next door, ate twice here. The food & service were fantastic, prices very low. We had mentioned we were celebrating our anniversary and the owner was kind enough to come out and personally congratulate us. We loved the place (and the decor is delightful as well) and will absolutely visit again on our next trip to the area. Great home cooking!

Visited November 2013
Boca raton
“A Local Joint Worth the Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Rustic, quaint, great coffee, good Food and welcoming servers lent to this being our new haunt for breakfast and or lunch when visiting Dunedin. The locals always know a good place to eat so we took the advice of the Fed Ex driver and gave the Covered Bridge a try. Pick a table, and in no time an extremely pleasant server will be giving you a well balanced fare menu...for breakfast they have all the basics covered but a couple of twists that I liked is that you could order one pancake, or two or three...the same deal with the French toast which right away tells you someone knows what people want for breakfast....I shy away from ever ordering pancakes because most of the stack never gets eaten. I now am able to order 2 pancakes , an apple juice and a cup of java and I am good to go....my breakfast companion had an omelette ...well presented and since his plate was cleaned off I will assume a thumbs up on the egg selection. So when you tire of the main stream breakfast chains and want some down home good eats scoot over to the Covered Bridge. The prices are very reasonable and you will be made to feel right at home....A small gem just along the road.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Neath
“Very reasonable breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Liked everything, service, food and price. Only steps away from Palm Court Hotel, in fact, was right next door. Open for lunch, shame it closed at 7.30, too early for us.

Visited September 2013
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great Little Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I have been down in this area for about 8 years and have passed the Covered Bridge many many times but never stopped. We did however a couple of weeks ago and we very surprised at how good it was. It is a breakfast and lunch place and we came in around noon on a Sunday. There we several special on the menu but we had items from the regular menu such as an Omelet.

The omelet was plentiful and a 3 egg omelet. The service was good too. Cash only so keep that in mind. The place was very crowded when we were there.

My wife was looking at their home made soups and next time we go back she will try that I am sure. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013