“Great appetizers” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Navarre, Florida
“Great appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Food was good but a little pricey! Service was amazing from Erica! Peanut butter pie was outstanding... Thank you. We will be back...

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location in Dunedin wish I could say more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Great location and service if shopping in historic Dunedin. There were four of us and we all ordered something different off the lunch menu with two beers. The chicken on main which is served over pasta was the best of what we ordered. The shrimp and grits were bad...sweet BBQ sauce on top and the grits were far from the creamy grits I am used to on this dish. The shrimp were large though. The mahi-mahi sandwich was all bread and by far the thinnest no taste filet of mahi-mahi I have ever had. The burger was fair. The conch appetizer was only like by one at the table and only after he buried it in the sauce. I was disappointed and even more so when I saw the close to $100 bill. Nothing here to bring me back!

Visited May 2014
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Terrific Seafood - Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We visited Sea Sea Riders recently with neighbors. Lynn had 2 huge catfish fillets and a wild rice and a cup of their great coleslaw with peanuts. I had the Seafood Piccata Special which included mussels, shrimp and fish. I also had the coleslaw. We both loved our meals. We were also thrilled with the Happy Hour wine special..$3.00 for a glass of chardonnay.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oviedo, Florida
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We were attending a convention in Tampa and had our 25 yr old son on this trip from Oviedo Fl. We were just driving along the water and saw we were in Dunedin. We had never been through this beautiful town before and found it quite lovely. We were looking for a bite to eat and we saw Sea Sea Riders. Looked like the kind of place we enjoy trying, very nice outside, so we went in.
Lovely decor. Loved the fact it is split up into rooms (looks like it was an old house). Made it more intimate. The wood on walls and floors is beautiful. We ordered lunch and it all came beautifully prepared and was delicious. We will be back when in this area again. Highly recommended.

Seminole, Florida, United States
“Nice local eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Nice luncheon place for locals and tourists. Good location at edge of Dunedin shopping . I meet my husband here for lunch when I am working in this area. Daily specials are usually a good choice. My husband's favorite is a mixed seafood grill with rice. The black bean chili is good but can be quite spicy. Definitely worth a try if you are in the neighborhood

Dinners are good too but I have been here more frequently for lunch

Visited April 2014