“Good fresh Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Tarpon Springs, FL
“Good fresh Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a neighborhood Mexican restaurant and the inside is worn and decorated as such. The margaritas were very good as was their food. Everything was freshly made and delicious. We were there on a Sunday for dinner and it was crowded with diners. Our server was very attentive and checked on us frequently. While dining, two young women put on a gymnast dance show and were very talented. This was pretty good Mexican food and fun place to go for dinner.

Cancun, Mexico
“This is very overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We just moved to Dunedin and thought we would try Casa Tina. It is downtown Dunedin, which is a wonderful town. It is very expensive for tex mex style Mexican and really tasteless. If you would care for extra chips and salsa. It will be charged per item. Really ridiculous as the entrees are overpriced to start. Our server was very direct and when she came to the table to see if everything was alright, clearly she was uninterested in hearing the honest answer. One time visit for us is enough.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Florida, United States
“Big bill, big disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Interesting Santoria type decorations. The homemade salsa was very delicious and we enjoyed our appetizers (Monterey Nachos & Cheese Quesadillas)....but then everything went downhill with the main courses arrived. One person's chicken tasted like tuna (and we joked it must be chicken of the sea!) which the waitress took off the bill with no problem and my vegetable enchiladas also tasted very fishy. I did not complain about these but barely ate any. The waitress did not bother to even ask if my dinner was ok. Ok place to stop in for a quick drink but we will not be back for dinner and definitely would not recommend the food.

College Station, Texas
“Worst Restaurant in Dunedin”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

As a resident of Dunedin I have ate three times at Casa Rita. All three a bust! I keep hearing great things so I figure that they are worth one more try; no more! I went into the restaurant and went to wash my hands in the Men's room. Looked like the staff hadn't been in the area in hours. Paper towels were all over the floor heeping out of the 13 gallon waste can. I proceeded back to my table and fifteen minutes later the server brought me the menu and took my drink order. The menu had the last diners meal all over it. The server returned to the table to take my order and told me they did not have the sparkling water I had requested. I ordered the 17. dollar Enchilada dinner. After another 25 minutes of waiting for my food I requested some additional salsa to have with my meal. She proceeded to tell me that I could have a refill of both chips and salsa for $2.50 or salsa for an additional $1.00. I declined the offer. When I needed a fresh napkin I made it a point to ask if their would be a charge. Really? My guess is that you overlook the items mentioned after generous portions in Margaritaville! I remember when I thought Denny's at 2:00 am was delicious also!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Fresh and amazing mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food here is wonderful! We like to eat at the bar, but anywhere in the restaurant is delightful with a lot to look at. The flautas and tostada vagabunda on the menu are delicious. There is also entertainment at times with students of the circus arts.