“Best Italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant by far is the best. I really miss New York Italian food but as long as Umberto's is open I can honestly say I feel like I am back home.

• Visited December 2013

Brandon, Florida
“Authentic Italian at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband recently read an article where he learned about the Dunedin location. He used to live on Long Island and frequented this restaurant near his company. We arrived as they opened on Sunday to celebrate my birthday and quickly recognized the popularity of the restaurant, with many guests already seated. Our meal began with a very fresh and delicious order of bruschetta, exceeding many others we've tasted. I ordered cheese ravioli with vodka sauce and a Caesar salad. The salad portion was a nice surprise, tossed with the right amount of dressing and I even commented on the freshness of the croutons. The ravioli was full of cheese and the sauce full of flavor. My husband ordered his usual veal eggplant and was very satisfied. He even had enough to bring home for leftovers. The restaurant is quaint but very comfortable. It was a relaxing experience and the staff was attentive and friendly. The meal was everything my husband had previously come to enjoy on Long Island and exceeded my expectations. It can be difficult to find "authentic" in the Tampa Bay area, but this is definitely one of those hidden gems. I'm looking forward to bringing my family when they come to visit from Chicago.

• Visited November 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant for the first time.
Pizza was great!
We loved it.
We ordered grouper with lemon sauce too.
This was very tasty too.
We will definitely go back there and try other dishes.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha, Nebraska
“Outstanding Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This place has AWESOME New York style pizza, very fresh ingredients. Our server was very attentive and the price was good too. This place is a must if you are in the area looking for good service and great pizza!

• Visited June 2013
Dunedin, Florida
“A Restaurant in Decline”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ordered take out and was totally disappointed. The chicken marsala was nothing but spaghetti with a few small pieces of chicken that had no seasoning. Not sure if they even coated it in flour. It had absolutely no brown marsala sauce. Just awful..threw out most of it. I have had their chicken parmesan and can't give a good review on that. This used to be my favorite Italian restaurant in Dunedin. Not sure what happened.

• Visited June 2013