“Delish!!” 5 of 5 stars

727-786-2222
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pensare Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Delish!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

What an amazing new restaurant! My husband and I anxiously awaited the opening and were not disappointed. The food and service were better than we could have ever expected. We had the chicken parm and Tortellini Dunedin. The portions were large and both were yummy, yummy, yummy! The house wine is also very good. It was also nice to see the owners walking around to make sure that everyone has having a wonderful experience. We can't wait to go back and try the outside dining area now that it is starting to warm up. What a delightful and delicious addition to downtown Dunedin.

tarpon springs
“a 2nd choice for Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Finally made it in (well we actually sat outside)to eat a full meal. We had previously stopped with a dear friend for a bottle of wine and apps and decided to get back. The experience was great. Sarah was our server. She was extremely informative and very pleasant. There when we needed her. We started the meal with Caesar salad and asked for anchovies. The Anchovies were real anchovies and not what typically comes out of that little can. We were pleases. I had the Pappardelle Piselli. Excellent meal, wonderful blend of fine taste. My wife had the Linguine Florida, a take off on a Zuppa in a white whine with cherry tomatos. Extremely pleased. Espresso and Cappacino for desert with my favorite after dinner liquor, Amaro . It is refreshing to have a 2nd choice for great Italian food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Solid Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

After reading the reviews we decided to give this new restaurant a try. I agree with most reviews and our pasta was tasty. Wait staff was very friendly and our food came out in a timely manner. The menu is very long which is not what we are accustomed to in high end restaurants. I think a smaller more focused menu would be better and I do think there are improvements to be made - boxed croutons(??), no fresh ice tea and the desserts did not seem homemade. Although these are minor things, we have a lot of restaurant choices here so they make a difference.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Ate here last night for my birthday. Had the best steak ever with Gorgonzola sauce on the side.....cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth! My husband had the "special" Linguine Napoli and loved it. Service was great, "house" wine is very good and a chocolate lava mini birthday cake with raspberry sauce made the evening complete! Love this place!

Clearwater, Florida
“Delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food!
Service was a bit slow to start but our server was also bartending, as we sat in a bar Corner table.
Nicole made our pitcher of sangria and it was soooooo good. The Best we've had out to dinner. She was very pleasant snd very knowledgeable.
We were served hot bread before our fresh salads arrived. I had the lobster ravioli and he had the chicken canaloni. Both were to die for! The ravioli could have been a bit larger portion but honestly. .. thats everywhere. We shared a tarmisu for dessert snd you could tell how fresh it was! New favorite date night place.
The atmosphere was warm and cozy. Familys, friends, co workers - you could tell this place can be for all.
The owners were walking around and in and out of the kitchen making sure things went smoothly.
I was impressed as was my boyfriend.
Will def be back! And I highly recomend you go visit!