“You have got to try this” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Clearwater, Florida
“You have got to try this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The BEST cheese steak subs! They do NOT accept debit or credit but will allow a check.....strange but I guess it cuts down on the fees. Prices are great and so is the food. They do get very busy and moody in there but, if you have 25 different people screaming at you....you would be moody too. Food is a definite must if your new to the area!

Visited June 2014

Dunedin, Florida
“You pay for miscommunication ......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We've been going here for over 10+ years and never had a problem,always loved the food,until today. We got the wrong order and did not realize it until we got home. I called them letting them know I was on my way back to get my correct sandwich.Well, in order for that to happen I would have to pay again for the corrected sandwich! B.S. I've never been told that before. I don't believe the customer is Always right,because a lot of customers are ridiculous,but in this situation I believe I was in the right. It was a miscommunication situation. But, I was in the wrong apparently, so, that's fine. Next!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Awesome CheeseSteak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I split a cheesesteak and bay cheese fries. The taste of the food was awesome and the quantity was almost more than the two of us could eat. We can't wait to go again!

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Best Cheesesteaks this side of Philly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great cheesesteaks can't be beat!!! If you are in Dunedin do yourself a big favor and stop in at the place the service is great and the cheesesteaks even better forget the debate over Pat's or Geno's the best cheesesteaks are in Dunedin Fl.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Awesome cheesesteak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We decided to grab some cheesesteak sandwiches while we were on vacation in the area. We were looking for something quick and close to the area we where staying. After checking out the tripadvisor reviews we decided to give Delcos a try and we were not disappointed! We phoned an order in and were told it would be ready within 15 min. Upon entering the restaurant I knew it was going to be good just by the aroma in the air. Our order was ready as promised and it was delicious. The cheesesteak was more than ample and the price was very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend Delcos to anyone wanting an authentic cheesesteak and polite service.

• Visited April 2014