We stayed in the Duck Key Villas at Hawk's Cay, which was beautiful. It was extremely well-maintained, very clean, gorgeous and very spacious. Great for a family with 2 young boys! Being on the water in the Marina was really fun, and having some open space to walk and run around was fantastic. The resort itself is amazing. There is SO much to do for families. The Indies Club is really fun (we did not leave our kids in the kids club, but used the amenities as a family), and all of the pool options throughout the resort helped us not be bored. The lagoon is a great place for sand play and kayaking as well. The restaurants are delicious and the service in every area of the resort is exceptional. Everyone is SO friendly and very helpful. We will absolutely be back. It's very clear that they are working hard to ensure everyone has an amazing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals offer everything you’ll need for a memorable Florida Keys vacation. Located just a short drive from Miami and Key West, Duck Key is home to extraordinary fishing and diving, exciting water sports, some of the Keys’ best restaurants, a full-service marina, award-winning spa & kids’ club, and a dolphin facility. Each unit features a full kitchen, comfortable living space, multiple bedrooms, private porches or lanais, tropical island decor, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Duck Key Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Hotel Duck Key
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Florida