We stayed in the Marina Villas July 2-5th. The resort is very nice. The good was that we arrived at 7am and our villa was available. The villa was very nice overlookjng the marina, which was nice. The villa was very spacious w/2 bedrooms and a upper and lower deck and 2.5 baths. The problem was that everytime you set any kind of food or drinks out , there were swarms of little nat like bugs that appeared probably from little cracks. We didn't eat anything in the villa after that. The main pool was very nice. The saltwater lagoon was great. The one problem was that they use a cashless system so everything gets charged to your room. They put a large hold on your credit card on top of the 200 per night I knews about. We were only there 2 nights and still had a week of vacation in Orlando and the money wasn't released until we came home. Just be aware of this. There is not much to do outside of the resort unless you visit a beach or go to key west. Everything is very expensive. The place is nice, but I am not sure I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals offer everything you’ll need for a memorable Florida Keys vacation. Located just a short drive from Miami and Key West, Duck Key is home to extraordinary fishing and diving, exciting water sports, some of the Keys’ best restaurants, a full-service marina, award-winning spa & kids’ club, and a dolphin facility. Each unit features a full kitchen, comfortable living space, multiple bedrooms, private porches or lanais, tropical island decor, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Duck Key Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Hotel Duck Key
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Florida