This was our treat before returning to Miami. We were fortunate to have a room on the second floor in the main hotel block overlooking the pool area. It was a view to die for. We had continental breakfast which we took on our terrace. It was good but expensive. I knocked down the rating for service because on the second morning, our breakfast had no plates, marmalade or butter.
We had a couple of lunches at the outdoor grill and again they were expensive but very good.
One quibble is this. The room rate includes a daily supplement of $20 to cover parking and it clearly states that tips on food and the bar are excluded....however.....when the bar bill or any bill arrives, an extra 18% has already been added on "for your convenience." Just be careful not to tip twice as we did on one occasion because we had overlooked the 18%.
- Also Known As:
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Hotel Duck Key
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Hotel
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals offer everything you’ll need for a memorable Florida Keys vacation. Located just a short drive from Miami and Key West, Duck Key is home to extraordinary fishing and diving, exciting water sports, some of the Keys’ best restaurants, a full-service marina, award-winning spa & kids’ club, and a dolphin facility. Each unit features a full kitchen, comfortable living space, multiple bedrooms, private porches or lanais, tropical island decor, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Duck Key Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.