We stayed here in October 2013, renting a 2 bedroomed villa.
The resort itself is beautiful, with some fantastic pools. We only stayed for two nights which was a shame as they could not fit me in for a dolphin swim, but hopefully we may go back another year.
The villas themselves were lovely and peaceful, although the balconies are very close together, so it is not very private. it might be nicer if at least on the upstairs balconies they had half full partitions. Although lovely rooms they could possibly be updated, the carpet up the stairs was very dirty.
There is lots of wildlife around, big lizards running around the grass and waders. We got eaten alive at night though with the mosquitoes. Not had any problems anywhere else in Florida til we got here, not sure if it was just because we were so close to the water.
Can't comment on the restaurants as we ate out, there are so many lovely little Tiki bars dotted around the keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals offer everything you’ll need for a memorable Florida Keys vacation. Located just a short drive from Miami and Key West, Duck Key is home to extraordinary fishing and diving, exciting water sports, some of the Keys’ best restaurants, a full-service marina, award-winning spa & kids’ club, and a dolphin facility. Each unit features a full kitchen, comfortable living space, multiple bedrooms, private porches or lanais, tropical island decor, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Duck Key Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Hotel Duck Key
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Florida