A bit on the expensive side. The restaurant was particularly expensive with not a massive choice and the only alternative at the time was a burger type place that I can't remember the name of now, which you certainly dont want every night.
Having said that we were there for five days and loved it wished we could have stayed longer. We had rooms in the hotel which were lovely.
If you are travelling with Virgin kids eat free in the burger restaurant, make sure you remind the staff of this because they charged us and we then had to request a refund, not all the staff are aware of the Vigin offer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals offer everything you’ll need for a memorable Florida Keys vacation. Located just a short drive from Miami and Key West, Duck Key is home to extraordinary fishing and diving, exciting water sports, some of the Keys’ best restaurants, a full-service marina, award-winning spa & kids’ club, and a dolphin facility. Each unit features a full kitchen, comfortable living space, multiple bedrooms, private porches or lanais, tropical island decor, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Duck Key Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Hotel Duck Key
- Duck Key Vacation Rentals Florida