“Very nice and clean!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 39 hotels in Destin
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Very nice and clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I checked in on a friday morning looking for the cheapest room available for one night, the clerk was very nice and accommodated me to the room. I had a very nice room and the wifi helped me catch up on some school work. When I checked out I knew I didn't have a ride for another 3 hours and my bags were with me, the clerk held my bags and aloud me to stay in the lobby working on homework and watching tv until my ride arrived. Great workers and very nice facility!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
DaysInn32541, Veronika at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that your stay at the Days Inn in Destin, FL was enjoyable. I will relay the nice comments to the front desk staff about your stay with us. We welcome you back the next time you are in the area and hope your next stay is just as enjoyable.:)

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Arlington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Walking with socks around in the room - made them look black... Missing key to the safe - when communicated to front desk - was told "oh yeah ...sorry... just don't use it"(?!)... No do not disturb signs available in the room...
Never again !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for following up about your experience at Days Inn in Destin. I regret that you had so many frustrations during your stay and I apologize that your stay was not as good as we hoped it would be. We work hard to provide an exceptional hospitality experience for everyone but it can sometime be difficult to control all of our guests. If you would've told us about the carpet we would love to change you to the different room and take care about you. We`re taking all the safes out of the rooms because most of our guests no longer use them. Whenever you asked the desk clerk about the safe key, she tried to explain you that unfortunately we`re no longer providing the safes in the rooms that's why you didn't have a key. Again i would like to apologize and we hope that you will stay with us again so that we may make your next stay more enjoyable.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

If you are looking for a nicely remodeled, clean hotel located in the center of shopping, eating, lots of indoor fun activities, and free beaches at a very affordable price with the best service from the front desk to the room.....without a doubt select this hotel for your next visit to Destin, Florida....Our stay was AWESOME!!! As a result of the excellent service provided by Veronika (Mgr.) and Nash (Owner) we will be back to visit every year and will highly recommend this spot to everyone!....Again, thank you so much everything Days Inn staff, we enjoyed our stay and look forward to seeing you guys soon!!!!

Best,
Gloria (F.O.K.S. District)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Gloria!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are glad that our Days Inn met your expectations. I`m happy that you enjoyed your stay, you guys were awesome:))) I personally enjoyed working with you and I can`t wait to welcome you on your future visits!!! Thank you again for the kind words about our hotel!!! See you next year:)
Beautiful Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

A quick overnight stop in Destin. Room was clean, quiet and reasonably priced which is all we ask for a overnight road trip stop. Check in listed as 4pm but not issues checking in an hour earlier than that. Can't comment on breakfast or other ammenities as it really was just a place to sleep for us but I would use it again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing Days Inn in Destin!!! We appreciate the kind words you shared about our hotel. We are happy that your stay with us met your expectations. We hope to see you again next time you in town!!!
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I just completed a one week stay at Days Inn and have to say that I am very satisfied with my experience. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean and the hot breakfast provided a great start to every morning. I would recommend Days Inn to anybody traveling to Destin and will definately book Days Inn for future visits.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DaysInn32541, Veronika at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at the Days Inn in Destin. We strive to offer a comfortable stay for our guests! Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again:)
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The hotel is clean an very affordable prices!! great hospitality an front desk manager was outstanding with helping me out with my late arrival , the over all staff was kind an treated me very well , nice to have a nice breakfest as well in the mornings, one other good thing is its location is not to far from beach which gives it another plus. i will stay there again as well as recommend this hotel to stay at if ever in destin for vacation or whatever, for the price an hospitality an comfort u cant beat this hotel, for a short vacation or business stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DaysInn32541, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn Destin. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some wonderful feedback. We hope to see you again soon:) Veronika
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm currently staying in Days Inn. The rooms are nice and view is great. The people that work here treat you good with the environment and you feel like your home. Great hot breakfast in the mornings which saves a lot of money. I will recommend it to everyone to stay at the days inn in destina, Florida.

• Stayed May 2012
DaysInn32541, Veronika S. at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on your stay at the Days Inn in Destin. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon:)

Been to Days Inn Destin? Share your experiences!